Tuesday 11 February 2014

50% off Featured Favourites Tuesday.

WOOHOO! Nothing better than a great SALE at the beginning of the week right?

It's Featured Favourites @ Pixels&Co.. which means I get to upload and put one of my 'ol favourite kits' @ 50% OFF until this Friday.

Which one is it this week? ........... ahhhhh, it has to be this one as it's 'Lovey Dovey' month and this kit really is one of my ultimate favourites. So easy to use for all genders and for any loved one..

kit-6 So Madly Deeply : The Kit

And of course the EXTRA'S too- these are all 50% off.

JC-6 So Madly Deeply : The Journal Cards

word-art-6 So Madly Deeply : The Word Art

Alpha-6 So Madly Deeply : The Alphas

For the next 3 days ONLY- you can grab it ALL in one big BUNDLE @ nearly 60% OFF- that's less than the price of a full kit- WOOP!

collection-6 So Madly Deeply : The Collection

And some brand new and some older inspirations by my oh so Talented CT Team:

Suzie By Suzie

Alina By Alina

Christelle By Christelle

Jenn By Jenn

Carol By Carol

Kelly By Kelly

kb-soinlove By Me

And if you didn't grab the QP I made from it last year you can grab it here now ;-)

kb-SMD_QP

Download it HERE: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ofgwqn0wqn6lueg/kb-SoMadlyDeeply-QP.zip

Until Friday... well I've been working on a brand new kit but I keep changing things up- BWHAHAHA. Crossing fingers I get it done by New Release day ;-P

Have a fantastic week further.

Hugs

1 comment: