Tuesday 19 August 2014

Featured Fav Tues 50% off.

Gosh, I'm planning a trip back to PE at the end of this month as I have my 30th School reunion. shhhh, don't say that tooo loud! BWAHAHAHAHA. 30 YEARS??? Holey smokes where did the years go too. I still feel freaking 21 ( hey it's the body just can't keep up- lol). I so remember our 10th reunion and seeing the 30 year's at the 'formal' All years in the school hall and thinking, OMG they look so old!! YEAH.. idiot, that's YOU now right - Oh boy... LOL.

Sort of weird going 'home' and I don't have a house to go too now. I mean we just sold it to settle up here for the long haul and now I have to beg friends if I can stay the weekend.. LOL. So now I'm a visitor in my old home town but seriously looking forward to seeing all my old school mates again. We all keep in touch still via FB and have most of our class arriving this year..which is really amazing.. bring the party on people! BWAHAHA.

It's that time again when you can grab some 'old favourites' @ Pixels&Co at 50% OFF until this Thursday.

sugaryoverdose--kit6 Sugary Overdose : The Kit

I put the Alpha up separately too ( it IS included in the full kit) as I had sooo much fun creating it and it is perfect for those Birthday photo's and creations!

sugaryoverdose--alpha6 Sugary Overdose : The Alpha

Some Inspiration for you:>> some new and some old reminders.

6 By Jen

1 By Jenni

kb-SweetasSugar-web By Me

*********************************

I had to show you this layout today because it just made my day... you know a day is going to be a good one when you burst out giggling first thing in the morning with your coffee ;-)

LOL2-Katherine

By Katherine

>> using the Best Medicine Full COLLECTION @ 46% off <<

kb-BestMedicine_collection

Best Medicine : The Full Collection

**************** FREEBIE ALERT ***************

I wanted to add few cake sprinkles for my layout above.. so made some up and put them together for a freebie that you can use too:

kb-Sprinkles

You can grab them HERE: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0a5daszv3rpsudq/kb-Sugary_sprinkles.zip

Have a fantastic week further. Hugs and Loves

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing!

Marie H. said...

Thank you for the darling sprinkles. -Marie