Friday 19 September 2014

*New* Forever : I Do + CU + Freebie

With Wayne and I celebrating our 25th Wedding anniversary on the 30th Sept this year.. (WOW - lol).. I scrounged out my old wedding album.. you know the type.. those real 1980's sticky page horrible ones. lol. It's gone all yellow and was all falling apart. So I decided maybe it was time to get it into digital format for future safe keeping.

We didn't have much money in those days, my dad had just lost his business, Wayne's mom was just starting treatment for breast cancer, and his sister was undergoing treatment for a brain tumour. Did it stop us.. oh hell no. The families rallied around and all helped pull it together.

Hours were spent cutting out little table decorations with nail scissors in front of the TV at night, no dream dress (my moms friend made it but only to a pattern she knew) with me scouring second hand/thrift shops for sequins.. and as luck would have it I found a 1970's full sequined dress in mother of pearl white that we also sat pulling apart to use for my dress.. lol  No fancy photographer (just a good friend from work) and a sports hall venue my dad could get for free....Mom made my wedding cake and my bridesmaids, sister in law and mothers did all the flowers for the church and tables...The girls and I sat at work hiding behind closed doors hoping the boss wouldn't work in while we made wall and roof decor.. lol. I also made all the flower girls little accessories.  Not a dream wedding for many.....but oh man it was one of the happiest days of my life and a dream for us to be able to say "I Do" with all our family and friends present and together.

25 years on we are just as much in love... maybe even more so and Wayne is not only my husband he is also my best friend.

I hope you enjoy this new collection as much as I had fun creating it and remembering all the happiness that came from my special day ;-)

1

Boy that's a lot of shoulders and fabric! BWAHAHAHA

************* NOW 30% off @ Pixels&Co *************

Forever_Ido_Kit6 Forever I DO : Full Kit

Forever_Ido_JC6 Forever I DO : Journal Cards

Forever_Ido_words6 Forever I DO : Word Art

Forever_Ido_bits6 Forever I DO : Wordy Bits

*Papers and Elements are available in store separately too*

I have a FULL COLLECTION at a steal of a deal @ 46% off!

Forever_Ido_collection Forever I DO : Collection

And some AMAZING layouts that has had us all 'reminiscing' and sharing wedding stories in the CT forum.

Forever-Begins-Today By Jenni (x1)

bed_fromthismoment By Bekah_E

Happily-Ever-After By Jenni (x2)

Ruthy By Ruthy

alina By Alina

kimbforever_jenn By Jenn

Always By Rachael

Renee By Renee

kb-FromthisDay_1w by Me

I also have a little Freebie 'Add-on' Flair set to go with the Forever I DO : Collection..

kb-FIDO_freebie

You can grab them right HERE >>> https://www.dropbox.com/s/vsn8gzbhooa5xnm/kb-ForeverIDO_flairs.zip?dl=0

******** NEW CU 25% off @ SugarHillco ********

kb-MappedOut2 Texture Pack : Mapped Out 2

kb-PatsnPrints_40 Pats n Prints : 40

And you can pick up this 'Texture' Freebie in my Newsletter today:

kb-NLfreebie1909

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

Thanks so much for looking. Hugs and Loves

10 comments:

TerriK said...

Oh, Kim - you did it again! Just lovely!! And you were such a CUTE bride! Great collection.

Thanks for the freebie!

Unknown said...

I think it is way more special when you invest so much of yourself in the preparation like you guys did. Wow!! You are so beautiful and it looks like it was a beautiful wedding. Happy Anniversary.

Melinda said...

Happy anniversary, Kim and Wayne! Thank you for the freebies.

Pam K said...

Lovely collection! Thank you for the flairs ... & Happy 25th!

JeannieK said...

Lovely kit Kim! Your story mirrored a lot of my wedding day - but add 14 years. OMG, where did the time go? This is the first wedding/anniversary kit that is actually in the colors of my wedding - pink and blue. Why did we ever pick blue tuxes?? Happy Anniversary!

marlah24 said...

Love the flairs. Thanks!

TammyM said...

Beautiful collection! Thank you for the flairs!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for the lovely flairs - and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Laramie said...

Beautiful kit and love the photo! Congratulation on your 25th. Glad you are getting those special photos into digi form. I always worry about how I'm going to carry all those old albums if there is a fire. Great layouts too!

Anonymous said...

Your "Forever: I Do" kit is just beautiful!! And thank you so much for the adorable freebie flairs!