Friday 12 December 2014

NEW : Kit, CU and a freebie

EEEEK, it's nearly time for my family Summer Vacation and I have done NOTHING as far as Christmas shopping and sorting yet. This year seems to have just flown past.. days have blurred into weeks and weeks into months. I mean come on.. it's the 12th Dec already.. and I'm saying 'how the hell did that happen'.. BWAHAHA. 
 Nothing like leaving everything to the last minute Kim.. shee's. At least I did get all of the 'printable' gift stuff done for the family ( they request calendars etc every year- lol). One thing off the to do list at least.. 
The rest, well I'll just have to elbow my way through the crowds this year. And dear Lordy I hate crowds..LOL. But shopping near our holiday cottage is way more relaxing than in town for sure.
**************** HOT OFF THE PRESS ****************
I have my last NEW release for year up and ready in the My Store @ The Digital Press : 25% off for this weekend only.
(.. if you subscribe to my newsletter, you can sure use that coupon I sent you last week too ;-P) Just saying- lol

Nope it's not Christmas themed - something more everyday and 'happy'.

 +
**** FREE WITH KIT PURCHASE **** Effervescent : The Alpha
 
I also have a set of Coordinating Journal Cards :
 *includes a .25 bleed set for printing purposes*

And of course my CT team have some fun inspiration for you today:

By Alina

By Jenni

By Cynthia

 By Krista

By MollyScraps

By Me

*********** NEW @ SUGAR HILL co : 25% off ***********

 
******** Freebie Alert ********
And to end the week of with a little bit of fun, brightness and a smile.. I have a  Blog Freebie that coordinated with my Effervescent : The Kit.



Have a really fantastic weekend and I'll chat to you before I leave ;-P
Hugs and Loves

3 comments:

Pam K said...

A beautiful kit with lovely sentiments -- I love the chrome words! Thank you for the lovely flairs!

lemondedis said...

these are awesome ! thank you so much for sharing ! i posted the link here : http://fr.pinterest.com/lemondedis/christmas-cards-scraps/

R said...

Thank you for sharing these pretty flairs with us. :)